Friday 3 August 2012

Devon (Lynton/Lynmouth, The Valley Of the Rocks & Ilfracombe) 2003


Sunset by the cove 
I regrettably didn’t take or keep as many good photos as I would of liked upon travelling around the South West of England, with it being the bygone era of the film camera!
However, I still managed to find some highlights, helping me to remember fondly an area of the country that I love and still love to visit when I get the chance.





The wide open sea

A Walk through Lynton & Lynmouth (Seachamber Wood, I think!)



Overlooking Wringcliff Bay and towards Lee Bay //1



Wringcliff Bay / Lee Bay //2



Down by a small cove (near Valley of the rocks)



Sunset by the cove //1


Sunset by the cove //2


Sunset over the Valley of the Rocks


A Beach near Ilfracombe

Ilfracombe sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment